Best For Online content creators and any company that is looking to get the most from their email marketing campaigns.
Campaign Monitor is a professional email marketing platform, which offers a range of newsletters or email solutions to businesses. Using the software, you can send personalized professional emails that will promote engagement and loyal conversions.
Campaign Monitor is designed to be easy to use but has powerful features. That makes it suitable for anyone, including those who are not tech-savvy. It currently has more than 250,000 happy users, including media moguls, nonprofit organizations, and tech giants.
Some of the top features of Campaign Monitor include a drag-and-drop builder, real-time performance metrics, visual journey designer, autoresponder, mobile optimization, and template management, among many others. It also integrates with various other third-party tools, which helps to improve the performance of email marketing campaigns.
Campaign Monitor has a transparent pricing policy. The Basic plan, which offers only the core features, is offered at $9 per month. The Unlimited plan is excellent for frequent email campaigns and goes for $29 per month. The Premier plan costs $149 per month, which makes it the most expensive.
Marketing agencies, digital entrepreneurs, bloggers, marketing departments of all businesses, and web developers.
Bloggers, online service providers, affiliate marketers, education institutions, financial services, eCommerce companies, web hosting companies, and creative agencies.
Showing 1 of 1 reviews
August 3, 2020
The Campaign Monitor is an email marketing tool that provides effective and some results for more than two million marketers working at 250,000 companies in every corner of the world. This is one of the best tools that provide marketers to create and deliver personalized and aesthetic emails. As a result, one can create a channel that helps content makers engage with their subscribers and promoting conversions and loyal readership. It features engagement-based segmentation, drag-and-drop builder, and beautiful templates that will enable the markets to provide their subscribers with a targeted content without requiring to be tech-savvy. Take note that before using this tool, you need to pay. They provide three different plans. The price starts at 9.00 US Dollars monthly. Even though it provides a free trial, it does not feature a free version. Pros:
• Similar to the other email marketing tools, this one will help you to become a successful content marketer. But take note that to reach success, you need to invest your effort and time.
• Many users enjoy their awesome experience with the Campaign Monitor. When you start using the tool, you don’t need to search for another alternative since it works efficiently and effectively.
• A lot of users highly recommend it. It can help anyone to make beautifully crafted emails without requiring a design or dev help.
• This is good for those non-coders and non-designers who want to create emails that are not just good looking but are also full of substance.
• Some customers claim that the platform takes them into a different site, which is somewhat weird.
• Some users have a hard time using some of its configurations and features. Aside from that, its email builder templates are quite restrictive when using its formatting and styling options.
• It is not suitable for the different affiliate marketers out there.
We know business software inside and out. Check out our blog to see what's happening in the world of software.